Questions? E-mail Catrina Dierke
Whether you plan to run, walk, bike, swim or more, you can join SoleMates for any athletic event!
Make your miles matter! SoleMates is the charity running "leg" of Girls on the Run and uses the power of exercise to make a difference for young girls.
Teams or individuals (men or women) pursue individual goals while raising money to support participants in Girls on the Run. SoleMates can choose any event around the world.
Your personal goals, such as running a 5K, half or full marathon, completing a triathlon, or cycling a 30, 60 or more mile ride can help thousands of young girls!
Goodies for all SoleMates:
- Easy online registration
- Discounted participation in authorized local training programs (up to $75)
- Incentive prizes for participants exceeding fundraising minimum
- Your very own fundraising website
- Inspirational e-mails from Girls on the Run
- Extra motivation of running for a reason to change the lives of girls!
1. register for your event (event fees vary)
2. register as a SoleMate ($26) - register »
3. raise a minimum of $262
To learn more about SoleMates, learn more »
Special thanks to our SoleMate Sponsors: